WHAT IS REACT?
WHAT ARE THE FEATURES OF REACT JS?
It is essential to understand the features of React JS before requesting the services of a remote react app developer. And to understand its features is to know its pros and cons;
PROS OF REACT JS
- Performance Enhancement: One of the fundamental things for any business is making its web application quick and receptive to offer the best assistance to clients. React JS improves performance due to virtual DOM which is a cross-platform and programming API which deals with HTML, XML or XHTML.
- Reusable Components: With React JS, once a UI component is created, it can be used in other parts of code or even in different projects with little or no changes.
- Testable: React JS applications are amazingly simple to test. It offers an extension where the developer can test and investigate their codes with the assistance of native tools.
CONS OF REACT JS
- View Part: View-orientedness is one of the cons of React JS. React JS covers only the UI Layers of the app and nothing else. This means that the remote react app developer still needs to choose some other technologies to get a complete tooling set for development in the project.
- Poor Documentation: React technologies update and accelerate so fast that there is no time to make proper documentation. Developers have to write instructions on their own with the evolving of new releases and tools in their current projects in other to solve this problem.
WHY WOULD YOU CHOOSE A REACT APP?
React is hot and trending and is one of the most popular frontend technologies in the market. If you are looking to build an app with rich UI (User Interface) and great UX (User experience), then you should employ the services of a remote react app developer seeing that it has a very strong community support. This means that a large community of developers are making React better as it’s an open-source library and coders from around the world are helping people learn the technology in different ways