WHAT IS NODE JS
WHAT ARE THE FEATURES OF NODE JS
Here are a couple of reasons why you would require the administrations of a remote typescript developer to assemble you a Node JS based application;
- Asynchronous and Event Driven: All APIs of Node JS library are asynchronous, that is, non-blocking. It basically implies a Node JS based worker never trusts that an API will bring data back.
- No Buffering: Node JS applications never cushion any data. These applications basically yield the data in pieces.
WHY WOULD YOU USE NORD JS?
Since we have outlined the features of Node JS, let’s see how they translate into the practical aspects and try to determine when a remote typescript developer uses Node JS in web development in order to achieve the best application performance;
- Real-time applications: As we have discovered that Node JS can guarantee extraordinary speed and performance, applicable uses is real-time messaging, or chatting. The environment can uphold exceptional traffic of numerous short messages or chatrooms when messages are shown to numerous users simultaneously.
- Collaborative tools: It is likewise identified with its ability to process real-time flows. Node JS is extraordinary for applications requiring quick updates, for example, different collaboration instruments and online documentation suites.
- Data streaming applications: The expression “streaming” signifies exactly sending large amounts of data in smaller packages instead of a single batch. This ability is particularly basic for sound or video real-time applications. Node JS is totally appropriate for this assignment with built-in modules supporting data streaming and allowing to make both readable and writable data streams.